Serving Montgomery & Prince George’s County
In order to keep your facility safe, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommends having your building inspected once every year. Our NICET certified team at Lopez Design, LLC will make sure all sprinkler systems are in accordance to local fire codes. Our fire sprinkler inspection follows the code requirements by the NFPA, and we will document/record the inspection for your records. For your quarterly and annual inspection, our team can perform the whole inspection so you don’t have to worry about a thing. The contract is for a year; payments can be made on a quarterly or annual basis.
What to Expect from Our Fire Sprinkler Inspection
- Inspect all water and air pressure gauges and make sure the water pressure is adequate
- Perform drain tests to check proper water volume and pressure in the sprinkler system
- Inspect / test valve switches and signal devices and lubricate valves
- Make sure all flow switches are working properly by flowing water
- Check all fire department connections
- Inspect all air compressors
- Check backflow prevention devices
- Inspect / test supervisory and alarm signals
Minor maintenance adjustments (throttle adjustments, battery levels, etc.) will be made.